- 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with minimum 50% aggregate
- Minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology respectively.
- NEET: For Indian students qualifying is Mandatory.
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- NEET Score (For Indian Students)
- Scanned copy of Passport.
- Consent Letter duly signed by the student.
NO ENTRANCE EXAM OR LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY NEEDED.
We at Edu Overseas help you find the right course, university, and destination on your quest to study abroad. We offer you a step-by-step study abroad guide that will help you navigate the selection based on your interest, aptitude & financial situation, reach your desired destination. from the selection of the course, university/college, application, visa, and complete admission process once you reach your destination.
Student have to provide all above mentioned documents along with $500 (Translation and attestation of documents, University, Application Admission Letter, Visa Invitation, Visa confirmation from Ukrainian State Centre of Sports and Education, Invitation confirmation to the embassy, and Courier Charges)
On receiving admission letter and visa invitation visa is to be processed. For visa stamping all above mentioned documents in original along with original birth certificate, six months bank statement of students or parent (of the person who will be responsible for the expenditure during the study duration and fees payment) along with the sponsorship letter from parents, and fitness certificate including HIV test report. And visa charges. student can also apply directly to VFS on his or her own risk.
On getting visa deposit university tuition fees directly to university account, and there will be a pre departure orientation for student before travelling to Ukraine.
On arrival students will be received by Edunial representative at the airport and will escorted to the university. Then there will be post arrival orientation. They will be taken to the respective accommodation.
Admission process begins to complete all the formalities at the university and other government departments like immigration and health department.
- student ID card, Hostel Card, Library Card, International Student Card, Medical Checkup, Medical and Deportation insurance for 6 years, assistance in immigration process, TRP for 6 years, Local address registration.
- Initial orientation of the city, and Ukrainian SIM card and Bank Account.
- Edunial’s professional guidance and support throughout study tenure.